Things To Do
There’s so much to do in Liverpool, Wirral and Chester, the only problem might be deciding exactly what to do first.
Cultural capital, birthplace of The Beatles and UNESCO world heritage site, Liverpool has world-class attractions, a proud sporting history and beautiful coast and countryside.
We’re rightly proud of our first-class tourist attractions. Find information on Liverpool’s Leading Attractions, Beatles Liverpool, museums and galleries, our two Premiership football clubs, our two cathedrals and much more.
Liverpool is officially the World Capital of Pop, with more Number One hits than any other city. And you can hear live music anywhere from a top arena to an intimate bar-room venue.
With more than our share of fabulous theatres showcasing every style of performance, cinemas and comedy nights, night-time Liverpool is vibrant and energetic.
We’re famous for our nightlife, and rightly so; the range of pubs, bars and clubs is astounding, with each part of the city having its own distinct style and atmosphere.
Families will also have a great time in Liverpool with lots of attractions suitable for all ages. The museums, libraries and galleries all have regular family-friendly events and exhibitions on.
From Premiership football to the world’s most famous steeplechase, the finest stretch of championship golf and the most successful Rugby League club of the modern era, Liverpool city region’s sporting heritage is unrivalled.
Liverpool has more parks than Paris. And outside the city centre, Formby natural coast and the Wirral Peninsula has beaches and beautiful countryside, fantastic for walks or days out. It’s not hard to think of Liverpool as great place for perfect nights out. The city is bustling with great places to drink and spend an amazing night out. In fact, the city’s amazing atmosphere for drinking and partying have been noticed by the visitors of the popular travel site, TripAdvisor last year and the Liverpool was voted the best nightlife destination in the UK.
So, if you are thinking of a great place to party, have your stag or hen night, then there is nowhere better than Liverpool.
Starting off your Liverpool Nightlife experience
If this is your first time in Liverpool, then there is no better place to experience the city’s nightlife at it’s best than the Concert Square. Located only minutes from the Lime street station the place is bustling with pubs and bars.
Matthew Street is another prime location to get started with the abundance of places to drink and have fun in the city. Close to Victoria street, Dale Street and North John Street, the place gives you easy access to many drinking hotspots of the city.
Another great place you might want to go to is the famous Albert Dock. The dock has been renovated into a trendy place, hosting a TV station, offices and of course great places to enjoy a night out. There is also an added bonus to visiting Albert Dock, especially on your first visit to Liverpool – great sightseeing opportunities.
For a great night out, check out Circo Bar or Pan America. A word of warning, these are classy places, visited by trendy professionals so dress to impress if you don’t want to look out of place.
St. Peters Square
If you get tired of the prime drinking locations of the city, head off to St. Peters Square, located only minutes from the Concert Square. A few trendy venues, like the Peacock bar or the Revolution are located there and are frequented by funky students and trendy professionals alike. If you fancy some live music, head off to the Masque then.
Gentlemen's / Strip Clubs Liverpool
These are the oldest adult entertainments joints commonly known as "Strip club". The joints in Liverpool has something for everyone. are found almost in every corner of every big city worldwide.The themes,performance whether male or female, quality vary from one strip joint to another. Liverpool has something to suit all tastes and budgets.Here is a list of well known Gentlemen clubs in Liverpool:
- Angels - This is the most famous club in Liverpool it is the perfect place for a perfect night out. They have the sexiest,hottest and experienced strippers.If you have a birthday party,stag parties or a corporate night out you can call and old a package of their flirty,beautiful and sexy girls.
- Tease Gentlemen's Club - this is the home of sleaze the stripper here will make your night worthwhile and memorable
- The Dreamers -Every Dream girl is some guys fantasy and they know it. The sexual magnetism running through their hot blooded bodies fuls their dances, leading to the most exotic movement anyone has ever laid eyes upon. This friendly environment is a place where you are treated like a God.
- Aphrodite's -Discreetly hidden in the basement of the Pen & Wig is this venue that offers lap dancing and strip tease.
- X In The City - This is the largest gentlemen's club in Liverpool city center. The gorgeous girls here will never disappoint.X in the city is more than just a lap dancing bar, the girls will go that a little further to make your night out really special, whatever the occasion.
- Blue Leopard -The city's newest gentlemen's club, and it's already setting out its stall as the biggest and best in town. With its prime location, there are bevies of beautiful girls performing seven nights a week in this plush and unique club. Literally it open 24/7.
- Raffles Wine Bar -A wine bar with lots of pretty girls that wear hardly nothing, and it hosts two shows a week at 5:30pm on a Monday and Friday.
- Rude - Liverpool's most exclusive lap dancing bars,has over 40 different sexy girls,a VIP floor with private booths.They have a large selection of beers and spirits.
- located in duke street Liverpool. xxx
The Albert Dock - First opened in 1846 the Albert Dock houses many fine shops, museums and art galleries.
Croxteth Hall & Croxteth Park - The Hall is located approximately 4-5 miles outside the City Centr. But well worth a visit. Once the ancestral home of the Earls of Sefton it is now managed by Liverpool City Council.
More Information - Click Here
Number 3Liverpool Cathedral
- Work commenced on the building of the Cathedral which has the honour of being the largest Anglican Cathedral in Britain.
More Information - Click HereNumber 4
Liverpool Museum - Situated in William Brown Stree. It is one of Britain's finest museums, with extensive collections and special attractions including the award-winning hands-on Natural History Centre and the Planetarium.
More Information - Click HereNumber 5
The Mersey Ferries - These are the Mersey Ferrys, made famous by Gerry and the Pacemakers with their song "Ferry Cross the Mersey" If you take one of the round ferry trips offered, this very popular song is played every time the ferry prepares to dock at the Liverpool landing stage.
More Information - Click HereNumber 6
Merseyside Maritime Museum - Liverpool’s seafaring heritage brought to life in the historic Albert Dock.
More Information - Click HereNumber 7
Museum of Liverpool Life - The museum tells the story of the people of Liverpool, their culture and contribution to our national life.
More Information - Click HereNumber 8
The Metropolitian Cathedral - The Metropolitan RC Cathedral of Chris the King, affectionatly known as "Paddy's Wigwam".
More Information - Click HereNumber 9
Sefton Parl Palm House - Is a Grade II Listed Victorian Glasshouse which showcases Liverpools botanical collection.
More Information - Click HereNumber 10
(Art Gallery) The Walker is the major art gallery of Liverpool, which houses one of the largest art collections in England, outside of London, causing some to refer to it as "the National Gallery of the North".
More Information - Click HereNumber 11
The Cavern Club - The club where the Merseybeat started.
More Information - Click HereNumber 12
Haydock Park Racecourse - This is the most visited racecourse in the country. Fancy a flutter. Then this is for you. Out of the City but only approximately 30 min drive.
More Information - Click HereNumber 13
Liverpool Empire Theatre - The largest two tier theature in the United Kingdom.
More Information - Click HereNumber 14
Liverpool Philharmonic Hall - Home to the Liverpool Philharmonic presenting the very best in music and comedy.
More Information - Click HereNumber 15
- Pubs, Bars, Shops and all things Beatle.
More Information - Click HereNumber 16
Hope Street - Explore this street which leads from one Cathedral to the other. Some of the finest buildings, resturants and pubs can be found in thi area.
More Information - Click HereNumber 17
China Town - The heart of the Chinese community, Chinese shops and resturants and a the finest Chinese Arch out of China.
More Information - Click HereNumber 18
FACT - Presenting the best in classic and contemporary cinema.
More Information - Click HereNumber 19
National Trust Properties - Mendips and 20 Fortlin Road, 59 Rodney Street and Speke Hall.